THE NATIONAL EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The National Employee Development Program is a continuous Professional Development and Capacity Building Program that improves employees' competencies and skills and helps them develop newer ones to support their Career Choices or Company’s Goals.
Employee Development is crucial for Companies that want to constantly win. These Companies want to see growth, success, and consistently high-performing results which are all things that the National Employee Development Program does.
WHY COMPANIES SHOULD SIGN UP ON
THE NATIONAL EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Improved Employee Performance: It goes without saying that you hired the people that work for you because they are capable of doing their job well, but that does not mean that there is no room for improvement. The National Employee Development Program can offer insight into employees' strengths and weaknesses and help bridge the gaps to maximize performance. Furthermore, if your employees are up to speed on the latest skills and technologies, it makes them better at their jobs, thus giving the company a competitive edge.
- Increased Job Satisfaction and Morale: Employees tend to be happier if they feel equipped to perform well at work. The National Employee Development Program gives employees the tools that they need to not only succeed at their jobs, but also helps them prepare for a future within the company. Furthermore, by signing up your employees on the National Employee Development Program, you are investing in the betterment of your employees. This makes them feel valued, which in turn increases job satisfaction and boosts morale which leads to a bonus point for obvious reasons; Employee Retention - Satisfied Employees do not Resign.
- Attracting Talents: The National Employee Development Program will give you a competitive edge. Employees are more likely to work with a company that is willing to invest in them and their growth.
- Lowered Costs: Underskilled employees cost businesses tons of money every year. Adequate training and development programs can protect the company from liabilities from employee mistakes and inefficient workflows, which are vast drains of even the most successful companies. The National Employee Development Program helps you grow the talent you already have, allowing you to keep valuable company knowledge and tenure in-house, reducing turnover, saving on hiring costs, and thus, maximizing your profits.
BENEFITS OF THE
NATIONAL EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Companies who sign their employees up for the National Employee Development Program
get the following benefits for their Employees.
- National Employee Growth Conference: This is a National Event that will bring together employees from all over the country to participate in a full day Growth Conference where Speakers from all diverse Business Areas and Industries will speak on Employee Productivity, Efficiency and Development Topics. This Conference will be both Virtual and Physical and will be the height of all Employee Development Workshops, Trainings and Coaching for the year. Available to Employees signed on all Packages.
- Employee Excellence Awards: Employee Excellence Awards is a Platform where Employers get to Reward their Top Performing Employees on a National Stage! Talk about Proud Recognition! Employers and Employees from across the country come together for a night of glitz and glamour and top performing employees are celebrated and awarded by all. Its truly an event to crown the working year and to inspire all employees to put in their best the following year. Available to Employees signed on all Packages.
- Employee Help Center: Employees will have access to mediums where they can seek help or support during their daily work routines. These mediums will be:
- Dedicated Phone Number for Calls or SMS or Whatsapp
- Dedicated Email
- Google Form where Employees can fill out their enquiries
- Professional Services: Employees will also have access to heavily discounted and/or sometimes free Professional Services to give them outlets for their problems. Some of the outlets will be:
- Alternative Health Consultations
- Mental Health Consultations
NED Program Gallery
Hear it froom the Horse's own mouth as you watch a video testimonial of some of the people who have worked with and been impacted by Career Care's Flagship Program - Jobhanta.